Groove Wines believes that alcohol should be enjoyed responsibly at all times.
Never drink and drive. Have a designated driver. Do not drink on an empty stomach.
Wine by the glass. At your place. Try six wines at a two bottle price.
GREAT WINE ON YOUR TIME
- Wine by the glass.
- Whenever you want. Wherever you are.
- No more “should I open a bottle?”.
- No more wine going bad.
- Everyone drinks what they want.
- Sustainable and organic vineyards.
- Premium Sonoma County winemaking.
GET SIX FOR TWO
- Try six different wines at a two bottle price.
- Each can = 1/3 bottle of wine.
- Skip the wine aisle at the store.
- (Decision fatigue is real).
- Delivered to your door.
- Cans are lighter and cheaper to ship.
- All materials 100% recyclable.
- NEVER pay more than $8 ground shipping (often included).
- Rosé Bubbles:
- Fizzy red fruits. (99 calories)
- Watermelon, peach, lime. (99 cal)
- Sauvignon Blanc:
- Tropical fruit, citrus, flowers. (117 cal)
- Napa Chardonnay:
- Apples, pears, lemons, stones. (106 cal)
- Chillable Red Blend:
- Bright red fruits, herbs. (100 cal)
- Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir:
- Silky dark cherries, tea, cocoa. (99 cal)
All of our wines are dry – no sugar
Calories per 5 oz. glass.
- Sometimes you want just a glass.
- Live alone and want to avoid bankruptcy.
- And cirrhosis of the liver.
- Tired of wasting $ on leftover wine.
- Want a glass of white then red. Or bubbles.
- Your partner or guests prefer different wines.
- Trying to live more sustainable lifestyle.
- Don’t like beer or seltzers.
- Do like – pools, beach, boats, hikes, walks, parks, games, barbeques, camping…you get the drift.
“I have fallen in love with these wines. They are the perfect picnic wines/drinking with finicky friends/BYOB/just why-the-heck-not wines.”
— Marissa Rothkopf, Writer/Editor NY Times, Newsweek, Host – Secret Life of Cookies Podcast
“zingy acidity and bright freshness that is quite charming” and “Quite tasty, and delicious with a slight chill” and “bright with excellent acidity”.
— Alder Yarrow, Vinography
“You know me and canned wines, but this one is special. Truly “crushable” and a lovely nightcap.”
— Jacqueline Coleman, Wine + Travel Writer | Wine Columnist Biscayne Times | Weekly Radio Wine News on “Food, News, and Views” 88.9FM | Co-Editor WineGuideMiami.com
WHO IS GROOVE?
- Family founded (by these two crazies).
- Thoughtful farming.
- Delicious wines.
- Using sustainable and organic ingredients.
- Made by us in Sonoma County.
- For people who care (about something).
- Sustainably packaged.
What Groove Is NOT?
- Online club wrapping bulk wine in a cute label.
- Brand making false promises (No hangovers!).
- Or leading with fear via supposition:
- Pictures of sugar, 70 industrial additives…
- (NY Times on shady practices here and here).
- A celebrity trading on their name.
- Giant conglomerate that controls most of the wine at your local market.